Dental Appointments in Klamath Falls – Your Premier Klamath Falls Dentist
We are accepting new patients.
We know you have many choices when choosing a dentist in Klamath Falls, OR so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our website. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
To keep your appointment, you must confirm within 48 hours of appointment time.
Offering the Latest in Dental Technology and Training
- — Laser for periodontal treatment- Laser treatment is used in our office to treat and maintain periodontal disease. The laser kills all the bacteria at the base of a periodontal pocket and prevents the bacteria from progressing. The laser is also used to promote tissue healing, and create less bleeding, swelling and discomfort for the patient.
- — State of the art digital x-rays and panoramic- This high-frequency x-ray generator minimizes patient exposure to radiation. Digital imaging is much more comfortable for patients and produces an image that can be enlarged for easy viewing. This process also eliminates the use of harsh chemicals and reduces environmental waste.
- — SybronEndo – Dr. Nicholson is now using the latest endodontic equipment. This system allows her to shape canals faster, is safer and more efficient. This translates to reduced chair time for patients.
- — All staff members have current health care provider CPR certification.
- — All staff participate in continued education throughout the year to ensure knowledge of the latest dental trends. Our latest session was at the ODA in Portland where we attended classes on medical emergencies, esthetic dentistry and perio therapy.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans except Oregon Health Plan, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Nicholson Dental does not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We are participating providers for Delta Dental, ODS, and Metlife. We accept checks, cash, or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. Payment in full is due at the time service is rendered.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want when you want it. You can even use Care Credit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for Care Credit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use Care Credit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
Care Credit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And Care Credit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, carecredit has been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With Care Credit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it.
For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com